Chinois Palais Panel - Tangerine
- Six header options to fit the style of your space.
- Many standard size options or go custom to fit your specific needs at no additional cost.
- High end quality including blind-stitched hems, sturdy headers, weighted corners, deep double hems, and quality fabric and lining.
- FAMILY OWNED and operated since 2003 and created in our shop located in Historic Camden, South Carolina.
- More specific details below
- This chinoiserie is a finely woven linen print derived from an antique Chinese painted silk mural panel. The delicately interpreted design features exotic birds among a flowering tree of peonies and cherry blossoms. The grandly scaled pattern retains the mural-like aspect of the original panel, with ground below and sky above the graceful arbor.
- Colorway: Aquamarine, a soft green/blue with a muted charcoal/black print.
- Fabric is 100% linen.
- We strongly recommend seeing color swatches before purchase. To request samples, please visit here: Swatch Request
- Drapery panels are priced PER panel. To purchase multiples, please adjust your quantity during checkout. Multiples will be made as pairs unless otherwise noted.
- We make all of our panels with returns as is standard on high end draperies. You can see more info on returns by clicking here and scrolling to the bottom video.
We are happy to offer you these draperies in industry standard lengths or your custom length at no extra charge. Please choose the length range from the dropdown menu above, then note the desired actual length in the provided box.
We offer three standard pleat options:
- Knife Pleat
- Pinch / Euro Pleat
Knife Pleat - includes drapery hooks for hanging on rings with eyelets/loops. Panel will pull flat when closed unless additional width is added for fullness. Top of panel will start at the bottom of the ring. *Please note that drapery rings are NOT provided.
Ring Requirements for Knife Pleat:
single - 8 rings
1.5 width - 12 rings
double width- 16 rings
2.5 width - 20 rings
Pinch Pleat and Euro Pleat - A two finger pleat tacked at the bottom (pinch) or tacked at the top (euro). Comes with drapery hooks for hanging onto rings with eyelets/loops. Panel will retain pleats when closed. Please note that with the pinch pleat header option versus any other pleat, each panel will be half the width it would be with the knife pleat. More info on this is available in the "Sizing" section. *Please note that rings are NOT included.
Ring Requirements for Pinch/Euro Pleat:
Single - 5 rings
1.5 Widths - 7 rings
Double Width - 10 rings
2.5 Widths - 12 rings
Grommet - Fits up to 1" in diameter rod. Inside diameter of grommet: 1 9/16". Comes in 9 finishes (scroll to finish photo in product photos to see all finishes). Please note that given the weaving effect of grommets on a rod, expect about 15" of width to be taken up within the actual usable width of the drapery panel.
Choose from two standard lining options:
Blackout - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Blocks the sun COMPLETELY from filtering through your drapery panels and provides a great insulating factor from the outside elements. This is a premium quality lining in an ivory color. Regardless of whether you need blackout benefits, this lining truly helps with the longevity of your draperies in terms of protecting them from the sun.
Cotton - This lining option will allow soft light to filter through your drapery panels. It's a great option for lighter draperies. This lining is a cotton sateen in an ivory color.
Interlining - an optional addition to the draperies. A great insulating factor and gives a high quality feel to the draperies by creating thickness and plushness. Interlining lies between the lining and the drapery fabric and has a flannel like feel. For pricing on this, please send us a message.
For more information on our linings, check out the quick video below:
Please click the link below to see our current lead time.
We offer free shipping on all items.
All orders ship FedEx Ground. Orders will ship following the current lead times of our production schedule. Tracking information will be updated and a notification sent when your order ships out to you.
Shipping overseas is available and does require a custom shipping quote to complete your order. Please click the link below to request rates to your location.
We'd love to have you join our trade program! Click the link below to get started:
It is very important that you read our policy statement before purchase! By purchasing our item, you state that you have read and understand our policy. No returns or exchanges on any items.
Thank you for visiting Martha & Ash!